Fantastica vouchers back for winter 2020????!!!

Mattnvick

So looking at MSC Meravliglia Fantastica experience for December 2020. On my phone it says under details of Fantastica "Promotion Included" but no other details. When i do the same dummy booking on the lap top it says

12 Fantastica vouchers included for soda, wine, beer, non premium cocktails,  coffee and gelato. The 12 drink voucher package will be included with the Fantastica experince for cruises until the last winter sailing. 

OMG MSC you kill me sometimes. 😂😂😂

Edited by Mattnvick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

MSC responding to customers' demands, perhaps?  Seems they were very popular with NA cruisers.

Definitely Bea. We are on Seaside in a few weeks and this will be out first cruise without them. They said we would get them and maybe we would have but dh wasnt about to take the risk with all the confusion going on back in the end of last year so we booked a drink package. 

However that being said we were disappointed they did away with them. We thought they were the beat value at sea. 

Looks like dh has pulled the trigger on the trip for 2020 as i see i booking confirmation has just popped up on my phone while im typing this lol. He is downstairs in the study.

Soooo we wait with anticipation to see if the vouchers come through for that sailing 😉 

Edited by Mattnvick

11 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

MSC responding to customers' demands, perhaps?  Seems they were very popular with NA cruisers.

Update: DH has emerged upstairs and said the girl who took the booking told him it is a software glitch and all vouchers end 25th March 2019 and then it will stop appearing in the banner where it lists it. 😂😂

Sigh......oh well at least we have a cruise to look forward to. 😊  She also couldnt take of the extra 10%  promotion off but has forwarded it upwards as she says it can be done she just couldn't do it and has given us her email address and said it should be taken off in the next 4 or 5 days and if it doesn't show get back to her to chase it again.

Edited by Mattnvick

16 minutes ago, scorpioalon said:

if the vouchers end on march 25th, what about cruises that start before march 25th and end after march 25th? specifically, seaside voyage 3/23-3/30 . . . 

Regards MSC i would never say anything is 100% guaranteed lol but sailing on the dates you have given my guess would be you will be handed them at the start of the voyage and be able to use them for the whole sailing with out any problem. Fingers crossed. 

• 9 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, scorpioalon said:

if the vouchers end on march 25th, what about cruises that start before march 25th and end after march 25th? specifically, seaside voyage 3/23-3/30 . . . 

I realize this is an old thread.  It is still relevant to my question and hoping someone who's been on Seaside recently may be able to chime in.

We booked our Meravigilia cruise before the 3/25/19 deadline (booked Jan 2018 while on Seaside).  Lots of confusion on the ship and we did not receive our vouchers until 3 days before the end of our 11 day cruise in Oct 2019.  Needless to say we did not use all of them on that cruise.  We were on Armonia last month and was told (by the bar manager) the only ship that we can use them on is Meravigilia.  Who knows if that is true.

We will be on Seaside in April and curious if the vouchers are accepted on Seaside.