Please help me pick a cruiseline

Marguerite-a-Ville

This is what I'm looking for:

An Alaskan cruise followed by a land tour that ends in Fairbanks, as my husband was stationed there in the 60's and he wants to see it now.

Must include Glacier Bay.  I've been on a Celebrity cruise that did Hubbard Glacier, so I'd much prefer Glacier Bay.

I've been on Viking, Celebrity, Norwegian, Oceania, Carnival and Royal Caribbean, and I've found that I prefer the smaller ships...but I would not mind a larger ship if it went to Glacier Bay.

This cruise would be in 2020.

In 2020 - Princess has Pacific Princess going (both North Bound an South Bound). This ship has less than 700 passengers which is going to be a great size. It will go to Glacier Bay.

There are other ships and lines that fit your criteria but this is going to be a great small ship. Most mass lines don't put a ship this small there and it has been a long time since Princess has. This ship usually does Europe in the summer.

Edited by Coral

14 hours ago, Coral said:

In 2020 - Princess has Pacific Princess going (both North Bound an South Bound). This ship has less than 700 passengers which is going to be a great size. It will go to Glacier Bay.

There are other ships and lines that fit your criteria but this is going to be a great small ship. Most mass lines don't put a ship this small there and it has been a long time since Princess has. This ship usually does Europe in the summer.

Thank you so much, Coral!  That sounds like it fits the bill.  Will definitely look further into it.