Volendam drink prices

HCI

Hi

We are traveling on the Volendam in June 2019 to Alaska

Does any one have the costs of the drinks on board

and any thing else that we might need to know about the ship

Many Thanks

2 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

we will be on Volendam for Alaska 18 Sep 19.  Looking for information myself.  Have you tried rogerjett-photography.com/speciality-2

While his information is always extremely detailed and fantastic, there have been rumors swirling that all drink prices have gone up a few $ in the last few months. It would be a good guide but I'd add 10-20% to any budgeting created by using old menus. I have not seen a complete set of menus with the new pricing. 

My discussion with the Konigsdam Beverage Manager in December indicated that the changeover to new beverage menus is based on the beverage vendor being able to provide the new items.  I was advised that full implementation should be in place by the end of April.

Since I will be on the Eurodam at the end of April, I will be scanning every menu on board to ensure that I have the latest information for subsequent HAL cruisers.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Crew News said:

My discussion with the Konigsdam Beverage Manager in December indicated that the changeover to new beverage menus is based on the beverage vendor being able to provide the new items.  I was advised that full implementation should be in place by the end of April.

Since I will be on the Eurodam at the end of April, I will be scanning every menu on board to ensure that I have the latest information for subsequent HAL cruisers.

Once again you are a HERO! 

I would be very appreciative what information you can get from either the Bar Manager or Hotel director as the "official" policy of upgrade the SBP to the Elite SBP (especially if one received SBP as part of a booking promotion).  Why this concept (and revenue generating stream) seems to be so inconsistenly approached still baffles me!

1 hour ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Once again you are a HERO! 

I would be very appreciative what information you can get from either the Bar Manager or Hotel director as the "official" policy of upgrade the SBP to the Elite SBP (especially if one received SBP as part of a booking promotion).  Why this concept (and revenue generating stream) seems to be so inconsistenly approached still baffles me!

My norm is to spend some time on every cruise researching CC questions.  Any answer I receive will probably be just the policy on board the Eurodam but I will ask.  I will also ask on the Westerdam in June. 

If enough CC members pose this question directly to HAL, maybe a policy letter will be issued to the fleet.

In any case, I will ask and post the answer.

• 2 weeks later...