Blue Lagoon VIP

Sunshine_Barbie

Has anyone recently done the Blue Lagoon VIP experience???

We see from photos that off to the right side of the dock there is a new area with (what looks like) beach beds, blue loungers, ect.

I know years ago the VIP experience was way off in the back-area of the island, but is it possible it has moved to the right of the dock/main bar ???

Any info would be great.

We have done Blue Lagoon several times over the years, but have never tried the VIP experience, considering it this year. 

Thanks!

yes, we did the VIP experience in January and demanded RC refund us our money. The beach was unusable for swimming. Red signs were posted saying Danger, Swim at your own risk. The lunch was ok, but the unlimited drinks that we were supposed to be offered were nonexistent. Some staff were extremely rude when we asked for our drinks. When we were there, there was no facilities on that side of the island at all. You had to wait for a golf cart to take you. We waited 15 minutes and finally walked ourselves.  that was the last straw! We gathered our belongings and walked to a quiet spot outside the VIP area and enjoyed the rest of our stay. I enjoy Blue Lagoon, but the extra cost for VIP is a waste of money.  I hope those issues were fixed.