Celebrity Transfer LHR to Southhampton

TMaine

5 minutes ago, WAVTAM said:

One phone call to Celebrity will give you the transfer rate

Or someone who knows could reply to my question with a direct answer and not an unsolicited opinion. 

A few years ago, I "think" it might have been $59 for the opposite direction. I had to call my travel agent to find out. There are cheaper ways to do it but, considering the distance, it's not unreasonable and certainly involves less schlepping of luggage.

8 minutes ago, 2theship said:

A few years ago, I "think" it might have been $59 for the opposite direction. I had to call my travel agent to find out. There are cheaper ways to do it but, considering the distance, it's not unreasonable and certainly involves less schlepping of luggage.

Thanks! 

In case you're interested, heres the National Express site https://www.nationalexpress.com/en

Coaches pick up from outside T5 and T4 and from the Central Bus station, which is a 10  min walk undercover from T2 & 3.

Cost can be as low as £5 each, but normally about £15. Its possible to walk from Southampton Coach station to the City Cruise terminal in about 10-15 mins (for RCI, Celeb and NCL)...or a cab to any terminal is £7.

Simon