Carnival Breeze Fun Shop Keep it Cooler Order

luvs cruising

I just ordered the Michelob Ultra Keep It Cooler to be in our room when we board and was wondering if they deliver it with ice so the beer will be cold or if we were going to get four bottles of hot beer.  Has anyone ordered this and could ease my mind.  Thanks a bunch.

Karen

• Haha 1

I've ordered other beverages to be delivered to the cabin when we board, but not in a cooler... I can tell you that they will likely be room temp or cool, not hot! however you can ask your cabin steward to fill the cooler with ice and put the beer on ice ASAP- it won't take long to chill. 

The beer is actually separate from the cooler when delivered to your cabin. The neoprene coozies, cups, bottle opener,ect  are all inside of it. The beer is room temp. As soon as you see your steward  just ask him/her for ice. Or you can call aroom service and have them deliver a couple buckets. We've gotten these a few times. The old red ones are awesome. The bluish-gray ones, not so much. They leak. A lot. The top flap has a magnetic closure that never actually closes tight. We just bring an inflatable "champagne bucket" and keep my Hubs beer in there. No leaks. No mess. Just throw them away when disembarking... The Carnival coolers make good RoadTrip snack/picnic bags later on though.

9 hours ago, luvs cruising said:

I just ordered the Michelob Ultra Keep It Cooler to be in our room when we board and was wondering if they deliver it with ice so the beer will be cold or if we were going to get four bottles of hot beer.  Has anyone ordered this and could ease my mind.  Thanks a bunch.

Karen

I ordered this on my last cruise and just yesterday for my upcoming cruise and the beer wasn't cold, but you can put it in your frig or dump ice into the cooler but you will have to wait for it to get cold. 

7 hours ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

The beer is actually separate from the cooler when delivered to your cabin. The neoprene coozies, cups, bottle opener,ect  are all inside of it. The beer is room temp. As soon as you see your steward  just ask him/her for ice. Or you can call aroom service and have them deliver a couple buckets. We've gotten these a few times. The old red ones are awesome. The bluish-gray ones, not so much. They leak. A lot. The top flap has a magnetic closure that never actually closes tight. We just bring an inflatable "champagne bucket" and keep my Hubs beer in there. No leaks. No mess. Just throw them away when disembarking... The Carnival coolers make good RoadTrip snack/picnic bags later on though.

The cooler I got last year has a zipper and it never leaked but that's not to say yours didn't. I just ordered another one yesterday to be delivered, I will be anxious to see if it is different