Silver Cloud-Capetown to Lisbon-March 28-May 1

rich48100

4 hours ago, Tothesunset said:

Different strokes... 

I Grew up with that programme.

Still quietly chuckling inside. I'm glad almost everyone had a great time. Thank you all for taking us along with you.

Edited by Daveywavey70
  • Haha 1

We were very fortunate with our flights home to Tulsa.  All left on time and were smooth.  Luggage made it back with us.  We were glad we went, but nice to be back as well.

overall, the cruise was well worth it.  Some glitches along the way with some of the excursions.  A number of them were run for the first time on this cruise so all the kinks were not worked out.  Some folks wanted to stop more to see sights, or shop more or get more explanation on what we were seeing.  All valid points, but can’t have everything, especially on an expedition ship in Africa with limited English speakers or experienced guides.  In some cases we were the only cruise ship to visit.  We were welcomed with open arms and people were generally friendly.

Speakers could have been better, but expedition staff did a very good job.  The Gal that did the video of our cruise did a great job, and Silversea provided those videos at no extra cost.  About a 45 minute video of each segment.  I understand that videos of the expedition trips on the Cloud will be provided for future cruises as well.  Didn’t think to ask about other ships.

i am glad we went, but I wouldn’t do it again.  So many other things to see in the world and so little time.

signing off now for this thread, and thanks to all that participated.  

Looking forward to to seeing all you folks that will be going to Iceland on the same cruise as us.  We look forward to a great time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1