Sonesta Maho Beach Resort - ST. Maarten

myk249

I just booked a day pass for April 17th when we visit on Adventure of Seas. I paid $10pp cheaper and $44 for my grandson using a shore excusion site. Supposedly the Resort for a day begins April 2nd. Resort opened the end of February

On 3/30/2019 at 9:52 PM, lcpagejr said:

I just booked a day pass for April 17th when we visit on Adventure of Seas. I paid $10pp cheaper and $44 for my grandson using a shore excusion site. Supposedly the Resort for a day begins April 2nd. Resort opened the end of February

Who did you book with? 

Edited by murphfam4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, lcpagejr said:

Can you update us on your experience? I am considering booking this for our cruise coming up in 2 weeks. My son is going to be about an inch to short for the water slides on our cruise ship. Was hoping that the slides at their pools my make up for that. We are planning to go to Maho Beach regardless. Just trying to decide if it is worth doing this resort for a day or if we should just hang out on the beach (would also go to Mullet Bay Beach as well). 

5 hours ago, LStepp84 said:

Can you update us on your experience? I am considering booking this for our cruise coming up in 2 weeks. My son is going to be about an inch to short for the water slides on our cruise ship. Was hoping that the slides at their pools my make up for that. We are planning to go to Maho Beach regardless. Just trying to decide if it is worth doing this resort for a day or if we should just hang out on the beach (would also go to Mullet Bay Beach as well). 

We enjoyed the resort.... Very nice, friendly people and a beautiful pool with swim up bar. Resort has several restaurants and you could order lunch from a limited menu. This is an all inclusive resort so you fit right in along with the vacationers staying there. 2 slides... One straight into pool and other is a circling slide into pool. Says slides are for 10-15 yr Olds but there is no lifeguard and no enforcement. My 9 yr old Grandson is small as well and had no problems... We also saw younger children going down slide. Short walk to beach and great view of planes landing. We had a relaxing day and would do again. About a 25-30 min cab ride from pier... Cost us $30 with tip 

3 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

We enjoyed the resort.... Very nice, friendly people and a beautiful pool with swim up bar. Resort has several restaurants and you could order lunch from a limited menu. This is an all inclusive resort so you fit right in along with the vacationers staying there. 2 slides... One straight into pool and other is a circling slide into pool. Says slides are for 10-15 yr Olds but there is no lifeguard and no enforcement. My 9 yr old Grandson is small as well and had no problems... We also saw younger children going down slide. Short walk to beach and great view of planes landing. We had a relaxing day and would do again. About a 25-30 min cab ride from pier... Cost us $30 with tip 

Thanks so much for the feedback! Sounds like something that would be worthwhile for us to do. 

5 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

Thanks for the info. We are going to book this for our cruise that will be there in July.