Divina gym (fitness center)

SeaTheW0r1d

I spoke with the spa manager later in the day. She says they would try to have everything open by 6am from now on. So far, they have. 

I'm not the only one there at that hour. There's usually 10 people there when it opens. The gym is quite small. Only two ellipticals, 9 treadmills and 3 bikes (plus the dozen bikes reserved for classes). For 3000 passengers this is painfully small. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeaTheW0r1d said:

I spoke with the spa manager later in the day. She says they would try to have everything open by 6am from now on. So far, they have. 

I'm not the only one there at that hour. There's usually 10 people there when it opens. The gym is quite small. Only two ellipticals, 9 treadmills and 3 bikes (plus the dozen bikes reserved for classes). For 3000 passengers this is painfully small. 

Must be something new they were trying, in Dec. it was open on time, sometimes early.  Yes, I agree, small. If not there early there was no machines.

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 1

There are machines but they keep them reserved for the 2 daily cycling classes. TWELVE nice bikes. They even take the seats off. The only answer I could get, after numerous queries, is "nobody would pay $13 for a class if they could use them for free". I understand this is a business but they could open up this equipment for the other 14 hours a day they aren't being used. This is a pic of the bikes during a class. Nobody is taking the class. 

The inability to workout is a deal-breaker for me. 

20190329_024215.jpg

20190322_055133.jpg

Edited by SeaTheW0r1d