Winter 2020

The only new ones i know are the five that are being taken by Discovery 2 from jamaica 

SAMANA

AMBER COVE

GRAND TURK

PORT ROYAL

PARTIAL TRANSIT  PANAMA CANAL.

any one know of any other ports of call Explorer doing same as this year from Barbados

On 4/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, Vitalsign said:

All the winter 2019/20 are on the website now we have already booked for April 2020 If you want 2020/21 you'll have to wait for the spies to put them on here 

i  know its a long way off but looking at cruise schedules  Dream and Explorer 2  return to the CARIBBEAN  20/21

Hi roger

would that be from Corfu or Palma

at the end of the day your health is your wealth and to get away our time of life is a bonus,so may it continue,

tomorrow is a big one we have got Liverpool at home so three points there then,up the table we wil go,

very strange Dream going back to the Caribbean,but after a two month refit it could be that Celebration might be the first one to go, but i thought they were both going to cyprus for the winter.

Hi Howard no it's Napels we have also got D2 this year from Palma in September. Must admit we still had problems with the flight from Tenerife, mid haul, suspect DVT but all OK and go ahead given for short haul. Good luck with Liverpool, will be watching, our concerns are with Wolves the week end who appears to play better against the big clubs 🤞🤞