Catholic Port to Pew Services Ketchikan and Juneau, AK

LAC2

For cruisers looking to attend Mass or visit a local Roman Catholic Church, please visit/use the following websites and contact information.  I'm told the services are free, but I'm sure they would appreciate a donation to help with expenses.

Ketchikan, AK      https://holynamektn.com/location  Service available May 1st - September 15, Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.  You can find a "contact us" link at the   website.

Juneau, AK          http://juneaucathedral.org/visitors/cathedral-transportation/  A very lovely lady named Patty Morgan will be happy to hear from you and arrange pickup.  If you   email her,  at abpattyk@gmail.com she will get right back to you.  She says you might also phone her at 907-957-2000.   Again, I'm told the services are free, but  I'm sure they would appreciate a donation to help with expenses.

How awesome are these folks!  

Hope this helps other cruisers.  It sure helped me.

Edited by LAC2
Tried to fix spacing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We attended Mass in Ketchikan with the Port to Pew van.  It was very nice, driver was friendly and we enjoyed talking with her.  We also have walked to the church in Skagway and helped the priest open up the church for spring!  Turns out he was from Spokane not far from where we live!