reggae lover

reggae lover

It would be helpful if the title of your post in some way indicated what you're posting about, rather than your avatar name.   When I saw "reggae lover", I thought the post would be something about reggae music. In this case, something like "question about upcoming cruise on Quantum of the Seas" would have been better. Also, you'd have a better chance of getting the information you're seeking if you had posted it on the Royal Caribbean board. I'm not criticizing you, just trying to be helpful. 

1 hour ago, beachbum53 said:

It would be helpful if the title of your post in some way indicated what you're posting about, rather than your avatar name.   When I saw "reggae lover", I thought the post would be something about reggae music   ///    I'm not criticizing you, just trying to be helpful. 

Ditto.

If you don't add a title for your post the default is the poster's avatar.

Avatars like "Cruiselover" etc  tell us nothing - but yours actually gives us the wrong impression of what it's about, and many who can help with China won't bother to open it.

And to repeat the beachbum's comment, " I'm not criticizing you, just trying to be helpful"

Cruise Critic isn't the easiest site, but it makes up for that in spadefuls with the wealth of info on the site.

JB :classic_smile:

Edited by John Bull