Check in

Fatcat604

Last year carnival changed It to 90 days to choose boarding time, I booked before that so I'm already finished my check in and pick my boarding time. But I saw other people post that they are able to enter other information, is it still the same now? I login, but the only thing I saw is our booking with itinerary. Am I missing anything? 

Correction. You don't pick a boarding time, you pick a check-in (or arrival) time. The window when you're allowed to enter the terminal. They'll start boarding when they debark the previous passengers and get cleared by USCG.

Since you completed check-in prior to the change, you might want to log in and check to make sure everything was saved correctly. You should be able to log in and go to the "Booking and Order Details" section. There you can edit your guest details, etc. for each passenger. You can also click on "Planner" at the top of the page to see a check list of items you have or haven't completed.

5 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Correction. You don't pick a boarding time, you pick a check-in (or arrival) time. The window when you're allowed to enter the terminal. They'll start boarding when they debark the previous passengers and get cleared by USCG.

Since you completed check-in prior to the change, you might want to log in and check to make sure everything was saved correctly. You should be able to log in and go to the "Booking and Order Details" section. There you can edit your guest details, etc. for each passenger. You can also click on "Planner" at the top of the page to see a check list of items you have or haven't completed.

Thank you very much. This is the new one I just booked last night. I will try it again this weekend.