Carnival Hub App

22 hours ago, Stacie. said:

Oh awesome! I hope it’s that way for us! I do like getting the same serving team each night—is there a way to note that in the app at all? I never looked at that dining option part of the app last time I was on the ship because we had early dining and obviously can’t check it out now. 

Absolutely!  When you get to the Dining Room and they check you in to take you to your table, just tell them the servers you want!  Easy Peasy!

• Like 1

I downloaded the app on the ship but my Android phone could NOT open it!

I went to Guest Services and they tried and then just said that some phones are not compatible with it! I found that quite annoying as I have no trouble with other apps on my phone and on Princess it worked just fine!!

5 hours ago, riffatsea said:

I downloaded the app on the ship but my Android phone could NOT open it!

I went to Guest Services and they tried and then just said that some phones are not compatible with it! I found that quite annoying as I have no trouble with other apps on my phone and on Princess it worked just fine!!

The new improved upgrades to the app require 6.0 or better operating system. Make sure your phone has the latest upgrades to it's software. That is the problem I am having and I can't even get the new upgrade. 😠

26 minutes ago, Bookbug53 said:

The new improved upgrades to the app require 6.0 or better operating system. Make sure your phone has the latest upgrades to it's software. That is the problem I am having and I can't even get the new upgrade. 😠

i have the same problem with my tablet. it is stuck running android 5 because Samsung refuses to release updates for it since samsung wants you to buy a new device every year or so..very annoying

52 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i have the same problem with my tablet. it is stuck running android 5 because Samsung refuses to release updates for it since samsung wants you to buy a new device every year or so..very annoying

I have a Samsung product with AT&T software with TMobile as a carrier. No one is going to give me anything!! That is OK. DH has a device running with 6.0 so we have it if we need it but I am also armed with a highlighter and a paper agenda. All is good. :classic_tongue: