Anthem Cruise Compasses 3/30 - 4/6

30 minutes ago, zooma said:

@iamthetitleist -- Thank you for posting these. Was muster really at 230pm on first day? (I thought it was an hour later....) Do you recall what time you sailed away and passed under the Verrazano?

Not the OP but in February we passed under the Verrazano at 3:25 p.m.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zooma said:

@iamthetitleist -- Thank you for posting these. Was muster really at 230pm on first day? (I thought it was an hour later....) Do you recall what time you sailed away and passed under the Verrazano?

I can confirm what AngVan and TanaQ stated that we sailed under the Verrazano at 330pm.  Sailaway was just around 3pm and the muster drill was 230pm.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for confirming that! Wow -- I was an hour off (maybe based on old compasses?), but this is so much better and hopefully will be the case on our sailing this summer. Trying to cram in a casual little reception for our extended fam between sailaway/bridge time and early dinner, and this would certainly help.

Though, now that I look at our itinerary, it says 4pm Departure. Maybe it's different in summer months....