escape spa balcony

bjtravelnews

Considering a spa balcony on the Escape.  The rooms that are available are located one floor below the fitness center.  If anyone has stayed in one of these rooms, was there a lot of noise from above the rooms by people using the fitness equipment?  Thanks so much everyone!

2 minutes ago, bjtravelnews said:

Considering a spa balcony on the Escape.  The rooms that are available are located one floor below the fitness center.  If anyone has stayed in one of these rooms, was there a lot of noise from above the rooms by people using the fitness equipment?  Thanks so much everyone!

My wife and I have stayed in a Spa Balcony on 15th twice. Never heard any noise above it. Then again we are up and out by 7am.

• Like 1

I stayed in a spa balcony on the Escape two weeks ago and it was very quiet.  I looked carefully at the deck plans and made sure my room was under other rooms and not under the gym or the pool (I think one side is under Haven rooms and the other side is under the gym).

• Like 1

As I understand it, those staterooms should all be very quiet. The spa experience supposedly starts out in your room and continues to the use of the Thermal Spa area.  I have never heard anyone giving a bad experience from one of those staterooms.

• Like 1

We stayed in 15140 on the port side.  I never heard a sound from above.  Easy access to the wonderful thermospa, once you  get pass the strategically placed people trying to sell you spa treatments.

• Like 1