Mediterranean Odyssey - Port times Marseilles

zitsky

Port times on myvikingjourney for Marseilles are, arrive 8:30am leave at 6:00pm.  But on vikingcruises.com they list an option to have dinner at a Michelin restaurant.  That doesn't make sense with the times listed.  Perhaps it was something they offered in the past, but then changed the departure to an earlier time? 

I understand that what is shown on vikingcruises.com is only tentative, and actual excursions will be shown in about 2 months for my cruise.

FWIW, MO last October had us there at 8AM and leaving at 6PM, which we did.
It was the only port we had to tender in/out although it was easy.  Small dock. Other MO cruises have won the dock lottery.  We're the ship out at sea off Monaco.  Taken @ Exotic Gardens...great overlooks.

DSCN0038.thumb.JPG.9023b8afcae95c86e8c516ac2009426e.JPG

Edited by philw1776

On 4/9/2019 at 8:59 AM, zitsky said:

Port times on myvikingjourney for Marseilles are, arrive 8:30am leave at 6:00pm.  But on vikingcruises.com they list an option to have dinner at a Michelin restaurant.  That doesn't make sense with the times listed.  Perhaps it was something they offered in the past, but then changed the departure to an earlier time? 

I understand that what is shown on vikingcruises.com is only tentative, and actual excursions will be shown in about 2 months for my cruise.

In April last year, this excursion was not offered on my cruise.