Disappointed in Oceania

Capitals Fan

23 hours ago, pauon said:

Back to the topic...Based on how Oceania treated us on this, we will never sail with them again.  Horrible customer service.  Back to Windstar, HAL, and Princess.  Bad. Bad. Bad.

We are on the other end of the spectrum -- we felt we got way better communication and treatment than we expected after our experience with their parent company NCL.  The price cut and the better Caribbean ports were a win win for us.  I am sorry you were so disappointed.  I know nothing can replace the experience of seeing Cuba, but we all were dealt a rotten hand and had so little time to even react or make other plans.  I hope you find another cruise to take your vacation with a good itinerary.  Happy travels. 

Thank you for the kind words, Wyoming2010.  Sadly, it was not missing Cuba that disappointed us, but how Oceania has handled our 29 day B2B from the very beginning.  They have been a nightmare.    Even our TA was so frustrated with them and she is on their fancy list of TA and has been working with them for 15 years.   Safe and happy travels to you as well.

• Like 1