Blue Lagoon afternoon arrival

HappyHuman

Hello!  Looking for information regarding going to Blue Lagoon for the afternoon only.  Our ship is scheduled to stop in Nassau but our port times were changed.  Instead of 7am-6:30pm, we're now scheduled to be there from 1pm to 10pm.  Somewhat annoying to us traveling with a small child but whatever it's vacation and we'll roll with it!  We've been to Blue Lagoon in the past and found that it seemed to take a lot of time to get everyone off from our ship and checked in with the excursion folks and then to the Blue Lagoon tenders and finally to Blue Lagoon.  I'm wondering if it's still worth the time/money to go for next year if it's only for the afternoon.  I seem to remember the last tender back from Blue Lagoon being at 4:15....that was before the yearly time change.  Next year's cruise will be during Day Light Savings time so I'm wondering if Blue Lagoon changes there last tender time.  Thoughts/suggestions are most welcome!  (we will also be traveling with someone next year who can not walk long distances...making choosing excursions very tricky)  

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t have an answer for you but wondering something similar....we are 8am-6pm in Nassau, so really that’s10-4 being back on ship BY 4. We will do the ship’s dolphin swim excursion to blue lagoon, but that’s really only about 3/4 hours on blue lagoon...is it worth the almost $300 per person price tag? There are 12 of us so it’s not like we are 2 ppl that can just run for the ferry last minute. Plus my daughter wants to visit the lus caps that sit by the pier/sr. Frogs areas and carve wooden animals 😆 bc her brother got one there last trip and she feels slighted. 

On 5/18/2019 at 11:56 AM, cruisewithbaby said:

I don’t have an answer for you but wondering something similar....we are 8am-6pm in Nassau, so really that’s10-4 being back on ship BY 4. We will do the ship’s dolphin swim excursion to blue lagoon, but that’s really only about 3/4 hours on blue lagoon...is it worth the almost $300 per person price tag? There are 12 of us so it’s not like we are 2 ppl that can just run for the ferry last minute. Plus my daughter wants to visit the lus caps that sit by the pier/sr. Frogs areas and carve wooden animals 😆 bc her brother got one there last trip and she feels slighted. 

I'm not sure why you need to be back on the ship by 4 if the ship doesn't leave until 6.  Being back on board by 5 will be fine.  I'm assuming you're on the 10:30 excursion to Blue Lagoon?  If so, you can catch the 2 o'clock ferry back, which would give you a good 3 hours to enjoy the island and still have time afterwards to shop at the pier.