Thank you past Adventure of the Seas Cruisers

I was wowed! I have read many comments/reviews from past cruisers on AOTS, and they were very helpful, (CKRobyn, Clarea). My husband and I were just on the past 8 Night Eastern cruise and had a wonderful time. The ship is older but looked in great shape. Yes there were a few minor wear and tear issues, but nothing serious. The staff is outstanding! We had a lovely room steward and 2 terrific waiters in the main dining room. We were on My Time Dining but made reservations, thus we had the same wait staff. Must mention that for some reason we were picked, or won, a free meal from the extra order meals that cost at the bottom of the dining room menu. Surf and turf was great! Enjoyed the shows but they aren't as big a production as the bigger ships have, which is understandable. We really liked the cruise director Drew Devine. I admit we may be a bit partial as he is from Toronto and used to be on a radio station we listened to in the 90's. The whole entertainment staff though were very good and interacted well with everyone. So another RC cruise completed with many good memories made. If you are thinking of going on this ship, and like something a little more relaxing than the bigger ships with so much to do, then I would suggest trying this one. Hope the pictures show up. Sunrise, sunset and full moonlight!

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

• Like 1