Zoe double stroller on RCI Anthem and Bermuda

Kspray818

Has anyone cruised on the Anthem with the Zoe double side by side? It's supposed to be very lightweight and relatively narrow at 29" in width. We will have a 3 year old and a 1 year old so looking to bring the stroller with us. But unsure if it'll be more of a hassle. We also would like to use it while we're docked in Bermuda. Any thoughts?

I'd agree with Essiesmom that a double stroller will be quite challenging on a ship.  Even with a single stroller, you need to scout the hallways to see where the cleaning carts are since you won't always be able to travel the shortest distance to the elevators.  The hallways frequently have obstructions - including carts and lots of dishes.  

I have three kids, but a 3.5 and 4 year age gap between them so I don't actually have any experience with this stroller, but my guess is that your best bet is to either use one stroller and baby wear, or to use a stroller like this with a ride- along platform in the back for your 3 year old.  Joovy Caboose Tandem Stroller    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BMAW0L8?tag=hello-baby-20  .  They also make a whole bunch of buggy boards that attach to your current stroller to see if they would help you:  https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/best-stroller-boards .  Again, I've never used any of these products so if the other parents tell you they are heavy/uncomfortable please listen to them.  Or your 3 year old might like being the one to push his or her sibling.

I cruised many times with a double stroller with no issue, but it needs to be tandem rather than side by side.  A sit-n-stand works well with your kids ages too, but I prefer a regular tandem to take advantage of the shades.