Day Pass @ Harbour Village Beach Club Bonaire on Equinox..

Pier290

Please don't direct me to the Bonaire Board as there isn't any info regarding this topic nor do people frequently use the port boards therefore no response.....anyway.....

Has anyone done the Day Pass at Harbour Village Beach Club in Bonaire??   Bonaire is one of our stops on our Equinox cruise....

YAY OR NAY ??  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pier290 said:

Please don't direct me to the Bonaire Board as there isn't any info regarding this topic nor do people frequently use the port boards therefore no response.....anyway.....

Has anyone done the Day Pass at Harbour Village Beach Club in Bonaire??   Bonaire is one of our stops on our Equinox cruise....

YAY OR NAY ??  

Sorry, not familiar with that resort...However the Santa Barbara resort on Curacao is the bomb!!!!! 

4 hours ago, Pier290 said:

YAY OR NAY ??  

We couldn't get in (they were full) but friends of ours went.

He loved it, she felt it was "too fancy".

While a day pass at a resort may be nice, Bonaire is a bit unique in that you can rent a golf cart for the day right at the port and travel around the island to see the sites. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147268-d8750993-Reviews-Bonaire_Cruisers-Kralendijk_Bonaire.html

something to think about... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HangryGrl said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147268-d253845-Reviews-Harbour_Village_Beach_Club-Kralendijk_Bonaire.html

scroll about halfway down the page to the reviews and choose "day pass" under popular mentions.  Looks like there are about 4 pages of day pass reviews.

Super helpful!  Thanks!!

On 4/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Pier290 said:

YAY OR NAY ??  

Hi  yes we’ve done this twice. Very quiet and beautiful resort. You must book in advance. Guard at the locked gate out front calls front desk to confirm your reservation before allowing you in. 

Very limited access to non guests in order to keep it low key and uncrowded. 

The facilities are definitely oriented towards adults/ couples which we loved. No kid toys. The wAter is so clear and filled with hundreds of fish. You can walk into water without a snorkel and see fish. We do snorkel there. 

They provide drink and food service at your chair. Or you can eat at their beachside restaurant. The fish tacos were delicious!  

At the end of our visit they called a cab for us. 

We we have another visit planned for 2020 for the day

Melissa 

47 minutes ago, teltrainer said:

Hi  yes we’ve done this twice. Very quiet and beautiful resort. You must book in advance. Guard at the locked gate out front calls front desk to confirm your reservation before allowing you in. 

Very limited access to non guests in order to keep it low key and uncrowded. 

The facilities are definitely oriented towards adults/ couples which we loved. No kid toys. The wAter is so clear and filled with hundreds of fish. You can walk into water without a snorkel and see fish. We do snorkel there. 

They provide drink and food service at your chair. Or you can eat at their beachside restaurant. The fish tacos were delicious!  

At the end of our visit they called a cab for us. 

We we have another visit planned for 2020 for the day

Melissa 

Melissa....

Thank u so much for this information.

My mom is taking my sister and I on this Cruise in memory of our dad who passed away last September and I wanted to plan a great relaxing resort day for our mom.  It's sounds perfect.

Thanks again 😊 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pier290 said:

Melissa....

Thank u so much for this information.

My mom is taking my sister and I on this Cruise in memory of our dad who passed away last September and I wanted to plan a great relaxing resort day for our mom.  It's sounds perfect.

Thanks again 😊 

You’re welcome. I’m sure you’ll love it!! 

Edited by teltrainer
Spelling