Ultimate Dining package credits for a la carte specialty restaurants

MisterBill99

For anyone who has purchased the Ultimate dining package on Koningsdam/Nieuw Statendam recently, do they still give you a credit back to your account for the amount of the allowance at Sel de Mer and the sushi place? When we were on Kdam last year I bought the Ultimate package on board and the following day I saw 2 $30 credits on my account. At first I thought it was because I had a free Pinnacle meal but it turned out they had credited back the allowance for Sel de Mer to my account so when I spent it at the restaurant I would be even. We never ended up eating there because of a disagreement I had with them over their claim of getting fresh fish in port (I've posted about it previously, no need to repeat here) but the $30x2 stayed on my account (it did confuse the accounting folks, who thought I still had non-refundable OBC and warned me about it when in fact I did not since it was credited as refundable). I see that the package now also gives you $15 at the sushi restaurant. I'm wondering if the package is working the same way, with $45 being credited back to your account after purchasing the package.