British Isles Itineraries, anyone know if/when NCL will schedule for 2021 and beyond?

tbae

We have done the British Isles 5 times and would do it again in a heartbeat. As others have said, start looking in April but they may not post until May. If you use a TA, cal her and tell her what you want and ask her to call you as soon as they come out. If she’s on the ball she will be looking for that commission and call you.

Our favorite port and tour was LeHabre France and

we booked privately with Overlord Tours to do the D day tour which included with American cemetery. I get weepy just thinking about it. But they are super duper in demand so you want to book them ASAP. We booked a van for 8 and filled it with our family and folks from the roll call.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We book early because the prices are almost always cheaper than they will be later on (not always true but brand large that is true). If you want to book a limited category, such as an aft balcony, they go quickly. And it gives us plenty of time to plan our private excursions and pre or post cruise activities.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 2

So, Jade summer 2021 are loaded now and it looks like mostly St. Petersburg with a couple of British Isles in June and one interesting St. Petersburg variation in August.

I guess at this point the last chance for "Norwegian" Cruise Lines to actually go to Norway for all but one offs will be Star.  Hopefully, if they plan to go to Iceland or north or Bergen they will have the engine issues resolved.

• Thanks 1

Omg, all this time I've been waiting and they dont even have what I'm looking for!!!  Whhhhyyyyyyyy? I thought for sure they would and was all prepared to book. Now I have to go back and figure which of the other lines has the best itinerary. 🤔

1 hour ago, Regguy said:

So, Jade summer 2021 are loaded now and it looks like mostly St. Petersburg with a couple of British 

I guess at this point the last chance for "Norwegian" Cruise Lines to actually go to Norway for all but one offs will be Star.  Hopefully, if they plan to go to Iceland or north or Bergen they will have the engine issues resolved.

Oh wait, so Star is not loaded yet? So I still have a chance?

10 hours ago, lamb616 said:

Oh wait, so Star is not loaded yet? So I still have a chance?

I heard a rumor that the Star was going to be staying in New York vs going overseas in April 2021. That would result in the Transatlantic being cancelled, as well as the current May cruises which are currently for sale. Could be true, could be false. I guess this could be why they haven't added new Star itineraries yet. 

Now to see if they ever release Norway/Iceland itineraries for that timeframe and out of Southampton. I see only the Star left that isn't assigned yet (and as mentioned above it has had major technical issues lately) and also the Spirit. Don't recall where that was supposedly heading in summer 2021.