Ron Jon Resort or Radisson Resort at the pier in cocoa beach

jaycor

We are cruising April 2, and I called to make reservations at the Residence Inn, and they are not taking reservations for early April yet. She said it shows not opening until the end of April.

She did say to keep calling and checking as things could change. So, in the mean time, we are booked at the Radisson.

S.S.

How did you book at the Residence Inn? Did you call or use a website? I'm still showing the July rates at $169 on their website.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=MLBRI.

I've heard that people can't book there yet (like the previous poster), so I'm really anxious to know how you got reservations and where are you seeing a $129 rate?

Thanks!!

S.S.

How did you book at the Residence Inn? Did you call or use a website? I'm still showing the July rates at $169 on their website.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=MLBRI.

I've heard that people can't book there yet (like the previous poster), so I'm really anxious to know how you got reservations and where are you seeing a $129 rate?

Thanks!!

Ciship

I booked online. I hate calling places.lol

I didn't know the exact date you were trying to book so I just did a search of your post and found you are sailing July 23rd. I'm assuming you are staying July 22nd and after entering that date on the website it comes up $129. I don't know how many people you have staying or even if that changes the price.

Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach

* Cape Canaveral, FL

* More hotel information >>

* Check-in date: July 22, 2006 (Saturday)

* Check-out date: July 23, 2006 (Sunday)

* Number of rooms: 1

* Guests per room: 2

Sort by:

* Price

* Room Type

* Studio 1 King Bed & Sofa >>

o 129.00 (USD) per night

o Rate rules

o

Reserve a Room

* WEEKEND RATE*STUDIO (1-KING 1-SOFABED 1-BATH) FULL KITCHEN, LIVING AREA *INCLUDES HOT BREAKFAST DAILY* MAX 4 PPL

* 1Bedroom Suite W/Sofabed >>

o 129.00 (USD) per night

o Rate rules

o

Reserve a Room

* WEEKEND RATE*ONE BEDROOM (1-KING 1-SOFABED 1-BATH) FULL KITCHEN,LIVING ROOM *INCLUDES HOT BREAKFAST DAILY* MAX 4 PPL

* 1 Bedroom 2 Queen Beds >>

o 129.00 (USD) per night

o Rate rules

o

Reserve a Room

* WEEKEND RATE*ONE BEDROOM (2-QUEENS 1-SOFABED 1-BATH) FULL KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM *INCLUDES HOT BREAKFAST DAILY* MAX 6 PPL

Bill

Ciship,

You are welcome. Always glad to help. I have lots of time so I investigate things to death to save a few bucks. Doesn't cost me anything as I'm just sitting here waiting for my ship to come in. ;)

Now if I could find a better rate for the Residence Inn at Seaworld for my June cruise I'd be set.:D

Bill

Bill- I bet you'll like Disney...maybe too much! We're on the Sensation after it moves too, love the ports. Now if I could just figure a way to get on Freedom I'd be set. Way too many ships, not near enough money...even though we can drive to the port now!

Chris,

Disney looks like a great cruiseline. We are booked in a cat 12 guarantee. It was that or stay home.lol As long as I'mon the ship and have a room I'm good although I'd surely rather have a balcony.

I couldn't beat the price for 3 of us. It was only $1400 and had free airfare with Airtran.

I'm sure you'll find a way to get on the Freedom.:D Haven't been on an RCI ship since they started their no discount policy. They have a terrific product but they priced me out.

So how's life treating you in FL?

Bill

Chris,

Disney looks like a great cruiseline. We are booked in a cat 12 guarantee. It was that or stay home.lol As long as I'mon the ship and have a room I'm good although I'd surely rather have a balcony.

I couldn't beat the price for 3 of us. It was only $1400 and had free airfare with Airtran.

I'm sure you'll find a way to get on the Freedom.:D Haven't been on an RCI ship since they started their no discount policy. They have a terrific product but they priced me out.

So how's life treating you in FL?

Bill

What's not to like?

I did 50 years worth of winters in Kansas, this is a breeze. The kids work for Disney who's paying for college and you can probably guess what that (former) college fund is getting spent on!

Have your TA tell you about Royal Caribbean's "Happy Hour" specials. Some of the prices are wonderful! Better yet, call Royal Caribbean direct and ask "What special offers do you have?" You might get lucky.

What I am really really wanting to do again is sail with Graham Seymour. You remember him from the Caribbean Princess? He'll be on Navigator till early July last I heard.

Question: Any plans for another website as wonderful as your Caribbean Princess site for another ship?

That's cool that the kids get free college and you get their cruise funds. Must be like hitting the lottery.;)

I'll keep an eye out for those Happy hour specials when I'm ready to sail RCI.

How can you forget Graham???

No plans for anymore websites. Way too much work although it is a lot of fun making it. Just went through the current site looking for dead links which I found a lot of since I had a lot of links to the Princess website and they changed it a couple months ago.

Oh well off to play some poker.:)

Bill

Ciship,

You are welcome. Always glad to help. I have lots of time so I investigate things to death to save a few bucks. Doesn't cost me anything as I'm just sitting here waiting for my ship to come in. ;)

Now if I could find a better rate for the Residence Inn at Seaworld for my June cruise I'd be set.:D

Bill

That's so interesting that you mention Sea World. We are going POST cruise to Sea World and Discovery Cove and I have been trying to find a hotel really close by. I know the Residence Inn/Orlando is recommended and close, so please let me know if you catch a bite of a good deal or hear of any other hotel close to Sea World.

Archived