Kid's Club RC Vs NCL

Redsky5292

We have sailed twice on NCL's Breakaway with our b/g Twins, first when they were three and the next year when they were four.  We used Splash Academy both times and the kids loved it!  We are sailing on RCI Brilliance of the Seas in April 2020 (the twins will be 6) and I am looking for information on Royal Caribbean's Adventure Ocean.  The RCI website says that Adventure Ocean is open from 10 AM- 10PM, on NCL there was a set time the kids could be dropped off and then picked up in the morning, afternoon and evening, the kids had to wear a bracelet for the whole week that got scanned when they came in and out.  What are other people's experiences with RCL's Adventure Ocean?  I'm looking for the good, the bad and the ugly!  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Redsky5292 said:

We have sailed twice on NCL's Breakaway with our b/g Twins, first when they were three and the next year when they were four.  We used Splash Academy both times and the kids loved it!  We are sailing on RCI Brilliance of the Seas in April 2020 (the twins will be 6) and I am looking for information on Royal Caribbean's Adventure Ocean.  The RCI website says that Adventure Ocean is open from 10 AM- 10PM, on NCL there was a set time the kids could be dropped off and then picked up in the morning, afternoon and evening, the kids had to wear a bracelet for the whole week that got scanned when they came in and out.  What are other people's experiences with RCL's Adventure Ocean?  I'm looking for the good, the bad and the ugly!  Thanks!

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on my personal experience of going into the Adventure Ocean as I am now a teenager. However, back when I was on the Breakaway, yes my parents had to sign me in and out periodically throughout the day. Carnival does the exact same thing, so I assume RCI would follow suit.