Possible end to studio cabins on Leonardo-class

Heard from a customer service/sales rep on a recent sailing that there are questions over whether studios will exist on the next class of ships after Encore. It was not a definitive yes/no on the issue, just that "we don't know if..." there will be studios on the Leonardo-class ships.

Anyone else can confirm/deny they've heard this?

As much as I hate to admit it, financially corporately, it probably does make sense for them to end studio cabin pricing, especially on smaller ships 😞 And, If they still wanted to main a studio travellers' "environment", they may be able to do so with a mix of inside and balcony cabins grouped into one area of the ship with access to a lounge, meetup group and certain other amenities. 

NCL could easily have stopped with Studios at any time with any new build in the design stage I think, designating them as standard insides and swapping the Lounge for a kids club or something similar. 

Not so sure that NCL will stop as other lines are stepping in to the single traveler niche and if there's one thing is that NCL loves it's lots and lots of different cabin categories.. :classic_smile:

I would hate to see that option eliminated since it allows single cruisers to sail at a more reasonable rather than having to pay a double supplement . if I sailed by myself I certainly would like that option.