question for Bonnie

spikkel

19 hours ago, spikkel said:

I did sent an email to Le Club voyage, but they did not forward tthis to the accounts department

Do you know how to reach them?

Kind regards Annelies

Hi Annelies,  I was just thinking about you the other day! 

Which department are you trying to reach? Is it the LCV or another department? I’ll make sure someone reaches out to you, once I know a bit more.

10 hours ago, spikkel said:
  • Last night I had an answer, thanks very much
  • please say hello to your husband, we had a wonderful time in Hanoi

Hi Annalies, I'm glad you've been contacted.

When/what ship are you sailing in 2019?

Greetings to Fred as well!

Hi Bonnie ( and sorry to spikkel for hijacking this thread)!

I have exactly the same problem: Not only have I tried various times to get e-mails and newsletters but to no avail.

I have now contacted LeClubVoyage's ambassador to ask for help, including my name and LCV number, but again have received no answer at all. I somehow get the feeling I'm the unwanted elderly greataunt now....

Can you help and find out?

Thank you very much.

Hi grayjay,

there is no such thing as an unwanted Elderly Great Aunt! We especially love your cohort 🤩

I don't know why you haven't received a response; I can complain for you that they need to respond quicker.

But I can't ask them to give attention to your request since all I know is that you're female and from Germany.

And since you are from Germany, let me ask if you've called or written to our office in Germany?

Here's the contact information. Maybe they can help you figure out why you don't get our communications!

Germany (Frankfurt Office)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.      Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
Telephone +49 800 724 0347
Fax 069-92007192
Email infode@rccl.com

9 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi grayjay,

there is no such thing as an unwanted Elderly Great Aunt! We especially love your cohort 🤩

I don't know why you haven't received a response; I can complain for you that they need to respond quicker.

But I can't ask them to give attention to your request since all I know is that you're female and from Germany.

And since you are from Germany, let me ask if you've called or written to our office in Germany?

Here's the contact information. Maybe they can help you figure out why you don't get our communications!

Germany (Frankfurt Office)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.      Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
Telephone +49 800 724 0347
Fax 069-92007192
Email infode@rccl.com

Thank you, Bonnie, for that answer! Can you imagine I really didn't think of that myself? I concentrated so much on AZAMARA and e-mailing them that I never thought of contacting the parent company RCCL. I'll do that immediately today and maybe they can help.

Yes, you're right - I'm being female, I'm from Germany, Discoverer Plus/Elite Plus AND an elderly greataunt with nieces and nephews galore!

• Like 1

• bonnie, please let me know the account were I can pay my reservations, I really have trouble with the  Miami  office
  • I told you before about the trouble we had when we cruised together, and now it's again trouble with a payment i made on april 2nd, which they cannot find
  • thanks so much, kind regards to Peter
  • Anneliea

5 hours ago, spikkel said:
  • bonnie, please let me know the account were I can pay my reservations, I really have trouble with the  Miami  office
  • I told you before about the trouble we had when we cruised together, and now it's again trouble with a payment i made on april 2nd, which they cannot find
  • thanks so much, kind regards to Peter
  • Anneliea

Hi Annalies, I’m looking into this for you.

Are you doing this on your own, or working with an agent?

If on your own, did you book through our website (US website?) or by calling in?

11 hours ago, spikkel said:

I booked on board so the booking is at the Miami office,

Annelies

Hi Annelies, I believe you'll get a phone call from a manager today or over the weekend.

Let me know how it comes out.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, spikkel said:

got a Phone call I just now, she going to call me back tuesday or wednesday

At least now somebody is looking into it

Thanks very much!

Annelies

they did not call me back on tuesday or wednesday

going to wait what happens today!

I'm so glad to hear this. As it happens the first thing I thought of when waking this morning was whether your questions had been answered. Since I hadn't heard, I sent a reminder up the chain to make sure you weren't still waiting. 

Glad it's resolved! 

p.s. I noticed you're on the 8/24 Pursuit voyage Roll Call. Did you notice the letter I posted yesterday?