South Beach Hotel Options

MistyRo76

Me and my two best gal pals (all in our early 40's) are looking to book a girls cruise next fall on the Conquest. I've sailed out of Miami many times and we usually stay at the Intercontinental. Last time, we stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Brickell. I thought for this girls trip it might be fun to look into staying on South Beach. Any recommendations that won't cost us an arm and a leg (would like to stay around $300 or less if possible)? 

Thanks! 

I can usually get the Catalina Beach Resort off season for under $75 per night.  I'd look into that.

Get two rooms, the rooms are tiny.  Temperpedic beds, blackout curtains, free happy hour, rooftop pool, and beach chairs at the beach (it is across the street).

If you get get a room under $300 at The Loews for all four of you, do that.  Such a great hotel in a fantastic location.

Sometimes the Delano or Shore Club will go on sale in off season (September/October for South Beach) and if you can get a room there for your budget, do that.

The Mondrian is often on sale for your budget and they have amazing rooms and public spaces.  Love the pool.

Really, any of the oceanfront hotels north of 14th on Collins would work very well for you.  They are all resorts.

I think I've stayed at all of them with the exception of The W so ask if you have any questions.

4 hours ago, BlueHerons said:

I can usually get the Catalina Beach Resort off season for under $75 per night.  I'd look into that.

Get two rooms, the rooms are tiny.  Temperpedic beds, blackout curtains, free happy hour, rooftop pool, and beach chairs at the beach (it is across the street).

If you get get a room under $300 at The Loews for all four of you, do that.  Such a great hotel in a fantastic location.

Sometimes the Delano or Shore Club will go on sale in off season (September/October for South Beach) and if you can get a room there for your budget, do that.

The Mondrian is often on sale for your budget and they have amazing rooms and public spaces.  Love the pool.

Really, any of the oceanfront hotels north of 14th on Collins would work very well for you.  They are all resorts.

I think I've stayed at all of them with the exception of The W so ask if you have any questions.

Thanks! These all look great! Once they are taking bookings for our date, we will check out the prices and see what we can get!