Need account information corrected

Just curious what is a reasonable amount of time for the Mariner Society to contact me regarding incorrect information on my account? It has been a couple weeks now since I emailed them.  We aren't leaving right this minute on our next cruise, but would like to get this corrected. ( And yes, I can call. ) Just wondering what response others have had using email to do this. Thanks.

What kind of account information are you trying to change.

Most of your general information can be accessed and changed by going to your account online and looking at the profile section under "My Account"

I had information wrong (my birthday) and contacted them via email (twice).  They fixed it.  The website did another whatever they do and it reverted back to wrong information.  I've given up!   I hope you have better luck than I did

I noticed that my birthday was wrong on my Mariner account so I e-mailed them after several days with no response I called the customer service number. Took them 5 seconds to correct the information. All is good now.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, violet stillwater said:

Just curious what is a reasonable amount of time for the Mariner Society to contact me regarding incorrect information on my account? It has been a couple weeks now since I emailed them.  We aren't leaving right this minute on our next cruise, but would like to get this corrected. ( And yes, I can call. ) Just wondering what response others have had using email to do this. Thanks.

Just returned from a cruise myself and just checked my Mariner account to find out that I was not given double credit for my Vista suite although I had paid full published rate for the cruise.  That combined with wrong info given by an onboard future cruise consultant makes me question how Holland is operating right now

9 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

We had incorrect information on our cruises -- they forgot one part of our Collectors Cruise.  We called them -- e-mails just don't seem to work for us.  They corrected it within  a day.

9 hours ago, gknep said:

I noticed that my birthday was wrong on my Mariner account so I e-mailed them after several days with no response I called the customer service number. Took them 5 seconds to correct the information. All is good now.

Like y'all, I have had universally good results when I've called Ship Services with a problem.  Conversely, I've never had a single HAL problem solved by the good folks here on CC.

It's really too bad that some companies still haven't embraced more modern convenient forms of communication like email, online chat, etc. HAL seems to be really behind with this. I did have to call about merging my Mariner info and they were great but an online chat would have been more convenient.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:08 AM, FrankieSue said:

Just returned from a cruise myself and just checked my Mariner account to find out that I was not given double credit for my Vista suite although I had paid full published rate for the cruise.  That combined with wrong info given by an onboard future cruise consultant makes me question how Holland is operating right now

When I called the Mariner Society to have the correction made, the lady I spoke with argued that since I had upgraded from window cabin, I was not allowed the double credits for Vista suite, even if I paid the published rate for that suite... When I insisted, she asked me to hold while she spoke to her supervisor.  When she came back on the line, she confirmed that I would get the double points.  It was in my account the next day.  I could not have done this through email.  Sometimes the old fashion way is the best way!