Airfare

I’m sorry if this has been asked and answered many time overs,  I went back a few pages and haven’t found an answer.   We are looking at the 9 Day Baltic Cruise from Copenhagen and the quoted airfare is actually quite good from Vancouver.   Are we able to arrive earlier than the day before with these flights?    We were hoping to go over 3 days prior and do a bit of travelling.  

Thanks for the help everyone! 

24 minutes ago, Philatelyisforme said:

I’m sorry if this has been asked and answered many time overs,  I went back a few pages and haven’t found an answer.   We are looking at the 9 Day Baltic Cruise from Copenhagen and the quoted airfare is actually quite good from Vancouver.   Are we able to arrive earlier than the day before with these flights?    We were hoping to go over 3 days prior and do a bit of travelling.  

Thanks for the help everyone! 

I actually just did this today for my September sailing out of Rome. You need to call and ask for a flight deviation. There is a fee unless you book your hotel in Copenhagen through NCL. I booked my hotel in Rome through NCL so no fee for me, but I believe it is $25 per person. You can book your own hotel also.

The deviation is for up to 2 days. NCL will offer a hotel, you can take it make your own arrangements. 

We are happy to have the air perk for our Barcelona cruise. We made final payment last week and it is really nice knowing cruise and flights are all paid for 4 months before departure!