All inclusive photo package

damiross

Last cruise I took there was a special of $99 for the all inclusive photo package. I didn't take advantage of it, even though I know my wife is a photo-on-ship addict.  Does anyone think this $99 special will come back?  I've been checking nearly daily and it's still at the $199 price.  If I purchase it at $199 and they do a $99 special, is it possible to cancel the full price package and buy the half price package?

Just thought of something else.  The last cruise was only 4 days.  Perhaps it was $99 for a bit because of the shortness of the cruise? If you have two or more cruises booked, is there a personalizer for each with different prices for each cruise?

Edited by damiross

Anything is possible, but I thought I read that the $99 promo  had a bid of a partner with one of the photo printer outfits.  I keep checking myself since $99 was pretty sweet.. plus they threw in a few extras that were provided by said company.   So, I'm not holding my breath for this $99 deal.

The $99 special was when the package was first introduced and they were trying to find the best pricing point.

The $199 you are offered pre-cruise will be higher if you wait to purchase it on the ship.