Looking for Limo.. Orlando to Port Canaveral?

happyship

Can anyone 'highly' recommend a Limousine service?  7 of us and a bunch of luggage.  Leaving from Orlando Airport  Hotel to Port Canaveral cruise port.  (also hoping to make a quick grocery store stop for wine) 🙂  

I live in Orlando and we did take a Limo once to Port Canaveral. For the money, it wasn't worth it. There were 5 of us and booked a Lincoln MKZ. It was $250 each way. We had 6 pieces of luggage. The thing I learned was luggage is what will prevent you from getting a limo. You will have to look at getting a Hummer or a 16 passenger limo. Some will add a pull behind trailer for the luggage at a cost. But it has to be the big limo's. I hope this helps. Happy Sailing!!!!!

We have four adults and moderate luggage and were just planning to do an Uber XL from our condo in Orlando to the Port Canaveral??  We use uber a lot.  Would you see any issue in using uber for this?    My estimate for one way is $86 - $116 plus tip.

15 minutes ago, kathy884 said:

We have four adults and moderate luggage and were just planning to do an Uber XL from our condo in Orlando to the Port Canaveral??  We use uber a lot.  Would you see any issue in using uber for this?    My estimate for one way is $86 - $116 plus tip.

Should be fine as long as no one in your group packs like my wife. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1