Table Assignments for solo travelers on Meraviglia

HLR

Hello all!

Does anyone have personal experience about dining table assignments for solo travelers on the Meraviglia? I requested late seating of the two choices and know I have to wait until I am on board to find out. But what might I expect? 

Yes...I could call MSC...but much more fun to see what people on here have to say!

I got a REALLY good deal on a Bella experience Studio cabin for the first sailing in the US from NYC to Canada. I drink very little and never order room service so Bella is the right choice for me. I think the location is just fine on an upper deck with cabins above and below [no Bella "Bad Cabin Location" there!] I have pre-booked a Thermal Suite pass for the 10 nights.  [An interior YC club interior was $4,000 more!] 

HLR

Edited by HLR

4 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

Hello I've not sailed on Meraviglia, however on Fantasia and Splendida they Sat us English speaking Solos together on a large table .

Thanks GlitterGal!

How large a table we talking here? I wonder if sailing out of the US will make their seating arrangements easier...or more difficult?