Tall Ship Sail & Whale Watching in Cabo

love vacations

I see there are 2 tall ships..Buccaneer Queen and Cabo Pirate Ship. Is one better than the other? Does anyone have timing for these tours? Web sites don't seem to help. Traveling on Star March 1 and have only limited time in Cabo.

Thanks for the help.:)

We will be boarding the MS Oosterdam Saturday Feb 4th and will be in Cabo on Monday the 6th and have signed up for this excursion. I will come back and tell you how it goes.:) This will be our third time on a cruise to Cabo and both of the other times we saw lots and lots of whales and that was very very early whales season. November 2004 and October 2005. I have heard they are very plentiful this year.

We will be on the vision and have booked this tour for next week I will write back on how it went for you guys

I m soo excited

SilverVAl - we are ooked on the vision for Mrch 19th. Im very interested to hear about all of your ports of call and recommendations.

Archived