Cigars and Drinks

ManImBored

I know cigar smokers are allow allowed on certain decks and places within those decks. Do any of the places where cigar smoking is allowed have drink service? Enjoying a nice smoke takes at least a hour or so and being able to have drinks during that time would be nice. 

The cigar smoking area  is on the deck above lido (deck 10 on Conquest class or deck 11 Dream or Vista class) starboard,  midship to aft.   Normally there is drink service from about 11am to about 5pm.  The hours of service tend to vary by ship.   My husband smokes cigars and this has been the case for us for about the last 3 years (we sail 2-3 times per year various ships).  Now the level of service also varies so we have found tipping 1-2 per trip helps keep the servers coming back our way. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

22 hours ago, BeachlvgMom said:

The cigar smoking area  is on the deck above lido (deck 10 on Conquest class or deck 11 Dream or Vista class) starboard,  midship to aft.   Normally there is drink service from about 11am to about 5pm.  The hours of service tend to vary by ship.   My husband smokes cigars and this has been the case for us for about the last 3 years (we sail 2-3 times per year various ships).  Now the level of service also varies so we have found tipping 1-2 per trip helps keep the servers coming back our way. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

A very logical and practical response!

Also there is a cigar bar on some ships near the room the comedian preforms in,  on the right side as you are about to enter that room.  it has a bar and sometimes a bartender. I think they sell cigars in there also.  But all the answers above are my understanding as well

23 hours ago, mredandchis said:

Also there is a cigar bar on some ships near the room the comedian preforms in,  on the right side as you are about to enter that room.  it has a bar and sometimes a bartender. I think they sell cigars in there also.  But all the answers above are my understanding as well

No longer.

Every ship now only permits cigar and pipe smoking in the single designated outdoor area on an upper deck.