Crab Feast

ncshp955

Do the excursions that feature a crab feast offer another items other than crab for those of us who do not eat shellfish.  I am going to be the only person in our party who doesn't and don't want to keep the others from going to something like these but also just don't want to sit there with nothing to eat.

2 hours ago, ncshp955 said:

Do the excursions that feature a crab feast offer another items other than crab for those of us who do not eat shellfish.  I am going to be the only person in our party who doesn't and don't want to keep the others from going to something like these but also just don't want to sit there with nothing to eat.

I have enjoyed the crab feast a number of times but don't remember any alternative items being mentioned.  To be sure, you can call them at:  1- (907) 225-6077 .

I don't know about the crab feast, but I signed up for a salmon bake and they had chicken available for people that did not eat seafood.... I don't eat seafood, but I didn't want my husband to miss the Salmon!  I would be confident they have alternatives to Crab

8 hours ago, Eileen G said:

Are you talking about the George Inlet crab feast in Ketchikan. We were there last week and they had chicken as an alternative. 

I guess I was just asking in general.  I have seen so many to choose from and we haven't tried to tie any excursions down yet since we still have over a year to go, but just trying to narrow them down so when we meet with our friends who we travel with later this summer we can start the real process.  Thank you very much for your information.