Celebrity Solstice Alaska May 10 - 17, 2019 Daily Planners

Joelstone

Here are the daily planners for our recent Alaska cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.  Word of caution though.  We were the first Alaska cruise of the season for Solstice and several schedule changes took place during the week including restaurant hours, etc.  The basics seemed to be all correct but I imagine there continues to be changes as they adjust to Alaska itinerary.  Review and more pictures to follow in a week or so.

Friday May 10 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Saturday May 11 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Sunday May 12 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Monday May 13 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Tuesday May 14 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Wednesday May 15 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf Thursday May 16 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Disneyland MBCruisers said:

Thank you for posting these. We are not sailing until August, but we are always eager for information. Did they do any adjustments to dinner times in Victoria?

Yes.  That was the major adjustment they made that impacted my daughter and I.  We had reservations at Sushi on 5 at 6:30 PM or around then that night.  Figured out on our own that day that they had adjusted the dinner start time there to 8 PM that night.  The main dining room(s) where open regular hours.  We just went to lunch there instead.  I would think they have those scheduling kinks worked out by now.

3 minutes ago, FlyGal25 said:

Thank you! I have been searching for a while and couldn't find who replaced CD Lewis.  How was CD Carlos? 

I felt he was good but not best I've seen.  But given it was his first week on ship/itinerary, ships first week on itinerary for season and singers/dancers rolling off at the end of our cruise I think he had a few things to work around.

No doubt, first cruise on a new ship with new staff is going to be a challenge.  Not in a groove yet. We sail out in a few weeks and I am sure he will be more comfortable, but not totally in "the zone." 

As long as he is not over the top annoying (ie. game show contestant behavior) I am good to go.  LOL.  I love humor and getting us involved, but I cannot take the O-M-G, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER personality. I can't remember who we had on Reflection years ago, but he was like that and drove us nuts.  On the flip side, we enjoyed Equinox CD Alejandro.  

Thanks for your help. Hopefully you had a wonderful vacation! 

Edited by FlyGal25
grammar
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 2:07 PM, Joelstone said:

Here are the daily planners for our recent Alaska cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.  Word of caution though.  We were the first Alaska cruise of the season for Solstice and several schedule changes took place during the week including restaurant hours, etc.  The basics seemed to be all correct but I imagine there continues to be changes as they adjust to Alaska itinerary.  Review and more pictures to follow in a week or so.

Friday May 10 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.58 MB · 80 downloads Saturday May 11 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.74 MB · 62 downloads Sunday May 12 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.43 MB · 53 downloads Monday May 13 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.53 MB · 43 downloads Tuesday May 14 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.32 MB · 46 downloads Wednesday May 15 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.79 MB · 41 downloads Thursday May 16 2019 Celebrity Solstice DP.pdf 1.48 MB · 41 downloads

Thank you! That is very helpful. Do you by chance have any of the Main Dining room menus? We're taking this cruise in 2 and a half weeks.

27 minutes ago, ouiswim said:

Thank you! That is very helpful. Do you by chance have any of the Main Dining room menus? We're taking this cruise in 2 and a half weeks.

Unfortunately I do not have the menus. 

Just been going through our photos/videos.  Really loved this cruise.  Have a great time!