Thermal suites on Harmony

I bough the thermal suites on another cruiseline (Holland america) that ship holds about 1/4 the people of Harmony. the suites were hit or miss, but on holland they were at least on the top of the ship with an amazing view of the ocean. The ones on harmony are down below with no windows at all. They are more expensive as well so I've decided to pass on them for my cruises on Harmony.

I tried to add a link with pics and info, but it wouldn't stay. If you google harmony of the seas thermal suite and look at pics you can find lots of info about it.

Edited by basictek
link doesn't work

We've only started using the spas, but have done so on our last 5 cruises on 5 different ships, so I had to check with DH about the spa on Harmony. Their thermal spa doesn't over look the ocean, it is inside. There is one hot spa and one wet steam spa, which we never had a problem with over crowding. There are, I think, 6 hot tables and generally we had no problem getting one, but sometimes we had to wait. There are changing rooms for both men and women, with showers.  I think we paid a little over $200 for the week for both of us, which I felt was fair because we used it every day. They provide towels, and robes if you ask.  

The adult pool area is next to the spa, so you can go straight there to the hot tubs.   I don't think I'll ever take a cruise again with out using the Thermal spa. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:24 AM, theEvilQueen2 said:

We've only started using the spas, but have done so on our last 5 cruises on 5 different ships, so I had to check with DH about the spa on Harmony. Their thermal spa doesn't over look the ocean, it is inside. There is one hot spa and one wet steam spa, which we never had a problem with over crowding. There are, I think, 6 hot tables and generally we had no problem getting one, but sometimes we had to wait. There are changing rooms for both men and women, with showers.  I think we paid a little over $200 for the week for both of us, which I felt was fair because we used it every day. They provide towels, and robes if you ask.  

The adult pool area is next to the spa, so you can go straight there to the hot tubs.   I don't think I'll ever take a cruise again with out using the Thermal spa. 

Hubby got it on the Oasis in August, we are going on the Harmony this August but I don't see this offered in the cruise planner. I am glad they have a thermal spa and at least we can get the week pass on board.

It's been an available option on both my harmony cruises since I booked them both 6 months in advance. Go to cruise planner > spa fitness > relaxation areas. Price has been constant $119 for 1 $199 for couple.