Vista Deck 9 cabins under the pool/beach?

Kenster

We tentatively have cabin 9303 which is directly under the beach/pool area above.  We are concerned about noise: kids running around, lounge chairs being moved around, etc.  We also have the option for 8407.  Just cabins above and below and far away from the Imax.  Not too close to elevators, either.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

Cheers!

I stayed right in that same area on the Dream in December. I wasn't in the room much during the day but when I was I didn't notice anything. Night was fine. But around 7am I would hear something that sounded like someone was lifting weights on the floor above me. I assume it had to be deck chairs being moved around.

I would pick 8407 for sure.  I think 9303 is right under the deck chairs and Red Frog Rum Bar.  Seems like it would be noisy.  8407 is close to aft elevators and stairs.  These elevators aren't as busy as the others-we love them! Plus only rooms above and below you.

19 hours ago, GalvestonCruiserx3 said:

I would pick 8407 for sure.  I think 9303 is right under the deck chairs and Red Frog Rum Bar.  Seems like it would be noisy.  8407 is close to aft elevators and stairs.  These elevators aren't as busy as the others-we love them! Plus only rooms above and below you.

We went with 8407.  Thanks!