? about the picture package

i think i want to purchase the picture package.it says it includes all in the cabin. but what if someone from another cabin is in your picture. i know other cruise lines allow you to have the pictures

I have a question - sailing the Harmony in August. We did the Oasis last August and got the package that included all the printed and all digital. Looking at what is available for Harmony is 20 printed, 20 digital or all digital. Do they not offer the package with all printed and all digital any more? Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Tracey said:

I have a question - sailing the Harmony in August. We did the Oasis last August and got the package that included all the printed and all digital. Looking at what is available for Harmony is 20 printed, 20 digital or all digital. Do they not offer the package with all printed and all digital any more? Thanks!

Unless something changed in the past few weeks, they still offer the all -inclusive packages

34 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Unless something changed in the past few weeks, they still offer the all -inclusive packages

I am happy to hear that, it is just not offered on our cruise planner yet. Several times we had to have them search for printed pictures for us because we were missing ones that I know were taken!