Celebrity Infinity date change June 2-13, 2020

happyyaya

Anyone out there signed up for the June 13 to 21, 2020 European sail on Celebrity's Infinity?  

We signed up for this quite some time ago, when it was originally June 14 - 21, 2020

HERE'S THE PROBLEM / QUESTION I have. 

The website is not listing any excursions at all for the June 13 - 21, 2020 sail.

And our online registration for this sail is still listed as June 14 - 21, 2020.

I've spoken with Celebrity because of the date mix-up and specifically explained there are no excursions at all listed for this June 13 - 21 sail; and our registration does not have the new dates online. 

HAS ANYONE ELSE SIGNED UP FOR THE June 13 - 21, 2020 sail on the Infinity?

IF SO, ARE YOU ABLE TO ACCESS SHORE EXCURSIONS FOR THIS SAIL?

Thanks in advance for answering!

We are booked for this cruise also and I have been unable to see or book any shore excursions as yet.  Not sure what the issue is.  However, our booking shows the correct sail dates of June 13 - 21, 2020.

Edited by Moneyscruise
addition

Thank you so much.  I feel much better!  I was afraid others were seeing excursions and we were not. This tells me they are indeed confirming excursions with new dates etc.  I think it will be a wonderful itinerary and we are always extremely pleased with Celebrity. So we shall just watch and wait for the excursions to appear. 

Would you do me a favor, since I am alerted to new posts in this "chain"?  When you finally do see the excursions, will you put that in a message here?  I'm still just a bit concerned since our dates are still listed wrong oneline in our booking. So knowing when you can see the excursions, will be extremely helpful.

THANK YOU!