Please merge duplicate roll calls?

I see three roll calls for the Carnival Vista August 24, 2019 sailing. I created one, and then two others created others a bit later. Would someone please merge them? I reported one of the duplicates a month or so ago, but it seems no action was taken. It's a rather quiet roll call as it is, but maybe if there were a single thread others might not be so hesitant.

Thank you. :classic_smile:

20 minutes ago, EddiesToys said:

Three threads for HAL's Oct 2020 Grand Africa   Please merge.  Thanks

This forum is intended for getting help in using the message boards.   As broberts noted above, use the "report" feature to report the two Roll Calls that should be merged into the one that should remain -- provide a link in each report to the other Roll Calls.   This will flag the issue for the moderator of the HAL Roll Calls forum. 

4 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

... use the "report" feature to report the two Roll Calls that should be merged into the one that should remain -- provide a link in each report to the other Roll Calls.   This will flag the issue for the moderator of the HAL Roll Calls forum. 

Thanks, I had already used the "Report" then I found a third thread for the same cruise.  Appreciate your help.  In the "old days", you could email Host Walt (RIP), but I don't find any email addresses, not even for Laura.

2 hours ago, EddiesToys said:

Thanks, I had already used the "Report" then I found a third thread for the same cruise.  Appreciate your help.  In the "old days", you could email Host Walt (RIP), but I don't find any email addresses, not even for Laura.

The email addresses are right here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/community-help-center/

Edited by Turtles06