Need quick CM help - ruins? (pls be sympathetic as just lost Cuba port)

Jayhawk

Leaving for cruise tomorrow....president announcement of no stops in Cuba Tuesday, new itinerary today, that includes a day at sea and a day in Costa Maya instead of two in Havana.  Starting research now but low on time.  I'm normally one of those people that gets annoyed with "give me recommendation posts" when people are too lazy to do research but I need help.  Think we want to do a Mayan ruins tour.  Anyone that can give recommendations for reasonably priced operators or send me links (7 a.m. to 4 p.m.) ?   I'll start looking but thought I'd start here. Thanks so much in advance!

38 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Just found Native Tours, seems like lots of good recommendations. Will probably to with that unless other suggestions 🙂 .

native Tours have been the “go-to” recommendation for years. Always seem to have good reviews and reputation.

We are in the same boat with the Cuba cancellation.  I emailed Maya Chan and they are closed on 6/15 which is the day we are not porting in Costa Maya.  Looking for any good beach clubs to relax away from the ship.  We loved Maya Chan so disappointed that its not an option

• Like 1