Freedom story featured on CC home page

So who read, and saw the great photos, of the Freedom on the CC home page-it is a featured article about FOS and her progress.

I noticed two very interesting facts-

1. They list her as being 60% complete-with only a few months left to finish-yikes!!

2. In the section about restaurant choices, they mention Sorrento's, but no JR-is Sorrento's instead of JR, I thought they would have both?? My DS will be so bummed if there is no JR!! Maybe it was only a partial list??

This is actually almost the identical article that they had after their August 2005 visit and it was 60% complete then. She has already completed her sea trials now and is much further along than 60% now. Same pictures too...no new ones yet!

This is actually almost the identical article that they had after their August 2005 visit and it was 60% complete then. She has already completed her sea trials now and is much further along than 60% now. Same pictures too...no new ones yet!

Well actually, I believe she has undergone a sea trial but hasn't completed them. Final sea trials probably won't take place until just before the shipyard turns Freedom over to RCI and that will not take place until sometime in April.

Well actually, I believe she has undergone a sea trial but hasn't completed them. Final sea trials probably won't take place until just before the shipyard turns Freedom over to RCI and that will not take place until sometime in April.

I stand corrected...she has completed the first part of her sea trials.

Thanks to all for clarification on both points-DS thanks you for stating that there will be a JR-he is already dreaming of a week's worth of junk food-particulalry onion rings and shakes-he doesn't have a bikini to worry about like mommy does-no shakes for me!! Maybe an onion ring or two...:rolleyes:

Sea trials on the voyager class took place months before turnover. The point of sea trials is to identify fine-tuning that the yard must do before RCL will sign off on the ship. This isn't your standard test-drive.

Archived