Post June 2021 Itineraries?

ToxM

Depending upon what all happens, I won’t be surprised if the schedule is delayed a bit. I asked one of the senior crew on the Marina what the plan for the new Allura ship in 2022 was. His reply was ATW 22, if it’s ready in time. I’m sure Oceania wants to be very positive it will be ready by then before selling cabins!

Depending upon when that ship is actually added to the fleet in 2022, will affect how the other ships are positioned for late 2021 cruises. If it doesn’t come into the fleet until mid- late 2022, then 2nd half 2021 cruises won’t be affected. 

4 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Depending upon what all happens, I won’t be surprised if the schedule is delayed a bit. I asked one of the senior crew on the Marina what the plan for the new Allura ship in 2022 was. His reply was ATW 22, if it’s ready in time. I’m sure Oceania wants to be very positive it will be ready by then before selling cabins!

Depending upon when that ship is actually added to the fleet in 2022, will affect how the other ships are positioned for late 2021 cruises. If it doesn’t come into the fleet until mid- late 2022, then 2nd half 2021 cruises won’t be affected. 

If it comes into the fleet in Summer season of 2022 -- it has no bearing as to the Summer season  of 2021

Edited by PaulMCO