Celebrity Wifi - Surf Internet Package

2016firstcruise

The Celebrity website says " You can connect up to four devices, all at once, on one Surf Internet Package. So just checking, are they saying I can order it for one device, meaning, one logon and password, and connect myself and hubby at the same time.  Or do I really need to by it for 2 devices if we both want to be on at the same time.  Thanks in advance. 

It's the latter. You need to buy the package "for 2 devices". 

When the public website description says "You can connect up to four devices, all at once, on one Surf Internet Package", in reality means on Cruise Planner you can purchase a package for Surf Internet Package for 1 device, 2 devices, 3 devices, or 4 devices. Each being progressively more expensive. 

Or you can purchase a one device program and use that login and password on other devices, just not at the same time. Or if there are 2 of you who wish to use the internet at the same time you need to get 2 device program.  

Den

On 6/9/2019 at 12:15 AM, Atpx said:

It's the latter. You need to buy the package "for 2 devices". 

When the public website description says "You can connect up to four devices, all at once, on one Surf Internet Package", in reality means on Cruise Planner you can purchase a package for Surf Internet Package for 1 device, 2 devices, 3 devices, or 4 devices. Each being progressively more expensive. 

Thank you.  That's what I had guessed, but good to get the clarification.

On 6/9/2019 at 12:59 AM, Denny01 said:

Or you can purchase a one device program and use that login and password on other devices, just not at the same time. Or if there are 2 of you who wish to use the internet at the same time you need to get 2 device program.  

Den

Thanks.  I went ahead with the 2 device package since there's no need to have conflict on our vacation over who has wi-fi at the moment.  🙂