Latest Drinks Price list

Babynan

Hi Everyone.

We are going on the Carnival Conquest at the end of September and we are looking at which is the best way to do the drinks.

Either just buying them as we want them, or getting the Cheers programme. It is only me and DW, and we are not huge drinkers. (But do like a tipple 😁 )

Does anyone have a recent drinks menu and price list to compare?

Thanks

James

In my experience, drink prices on Carnival ships are about the same as bar prices in the U.S.  (You appear not to be in the U.S. so hopefully that comparison will be helpful to you.)  If you do an internet search for "Carnival cruise drink prices" you will find a website that will be helpful.  According to the site it is "continually updated" and it seems fairly accurate.

Before our first cruise I did some research to see if the drink package was going to be worth it for us, and I decided it wasn't.  We drank our fill and paid less than if we had the drink package.

Edited by LoungingMcCoy
grammar

Judging solely by the fact that you aren't huge drinkers, I would say Cheers would probably not be worth it. It would cost you about $840 for the week. Most drinks can be had for $6-$10 on the ship. It depends what your preferences and interests are.

However, here comes a bunch of people to tell you that you need Cheers, and you forgot how much you like milkshakes and specialty coffee.

Thanks for your help. I think you're right. I doubt if we could drink over $1600 worth of drink in 2 weeks (And i'm not really bothered about milkshakes or speciality coffees 😁) I may be from the UK, but I have always enjoyed the standard American coffee. On the alcohol side, I like Budweiser and DW likes the odd cocktail (Always in moderation)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Judging solely by the fact that you aren't huge drinkers, I would say Cheers would probably not be worth it. It would cost you about $840 for the week. Most drinks can be had for $6-$10 on the ship. It depends what your preferences and interests are.

However, here comes a bunch of people to tell you that you need Cheers, and you forgot how much you like milkshakes and specialty coffee.

So, milkshakes and specialty coffees are included in the Cheers package? I was thinking they were not. Along with wine slushies.

5 minutes ago, Babynan said:

Thanks. I did'nt know about notification. I'm not great with computer stuff. 😀

I meant for me. I forgot to click on the question I asked about the program including milkshakes and specialty coffees, which I thought were excluded. LOL.

29 minutes ago, bmci3398 said:

So, milkshakes and specialty coffees are included in the Cheers package? I was thinking they were not. Along with wine slushies.

Wine slushies?  Where are those... now I want one lol

8 hours ago, Babynan said:

Hi Everyone.

We are going on the Carnival Conquest at the end of September and we are looking at which is the best way to do the drinks.

Either just buying them as we want them, or getting the Cheers programme. It is only me and DW, and we are not huge drinkers. (But do like a tipple 😁 )

Does anyone have a recent drinks menu and price list to compare?

Thanks

James

Most cocktails are $9-$10, most beers are $6. Alchemy bar cocktails are $11. If you think you'll average over 5 cocktails per day (which could mean 8 on a sea day and 3 on a port day) plus a latte per day or something it works out. If you just have a glass of wine with dinner and a beer at the pool, its not worth it.

1 hour ago, bmci3398 said:

Pretty much every beverage is included if it doesn't come in a special container or from a special event

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotsauce126 said:

Most cocktails are $9-$10, most beers are $6. Alchemy bar cocktails are $11. If you think you'll average over 5 cocktails per day (which could mean 8 on a sea day and 3 on a port day) plus a latte per day or something it works out. If you just have a glass of wine with dinner and a beer at the pool, its not worth it.

Pretty much every beverage is included if it doesn't come in a special container or from a special event

Thats good to know. Working it out to that amount of cocktails each day, I don't think we would drink that much. Its probably best sticking with "pay as we drink"

I revist this topic every time I cruise and always come up with the answer of Cheers is not worth it.  For our upcoming cruise, it is an 8 day cruise, meaning we will have to spend $960 between the two of us for Cheers.  In all our cruises we have never spent more than a few hundred.  My wife will only drink 1-2 drinks a day max, and I am a beer drinker.  To put in perpspective, since I drink beer, I would have to drink 10/day to make up the cost.  I have never had more than 5 in a day on a cruise.  I would also have to make up my wife's share of the drinks lol.  We are also big water drinkers, and I am a regular, black coffee type of guy.

Once I do the math, I always decide I would rather pay per drink and drink how much I'm comfortable with rather than worry about making sure I drink enough to cover the cost.  That being said, if someone is a big drinker and will drink that much, then it would be worth it.

On 6/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, ishap said:

I revist this topic every time I cruise and always come up with the answer of Cheers is not worth it.  For our upcoming cruise, it is an 8 day cruise, meaning we will have to spend $960 between the two of us for Cheers.  In all our cruises we have never spent more than a few hundred.  My wife will only drink 1-2 drinks a day max, and I am a beer drinker.  To put in perpspective, since I drink beer, I would have to drink 10/day to make up the cost.  I have never had more than 5 in a day on a cruise.  I would also have to make up my wife's share of the drinks lol.  We are also big water drinkers, and I am a regular, black coffee type of guy.

Once I do the math, I always decide I would rather pay per drink and drink how much I'm comfortable with rather than worry about making sure I drink enough to cover the cost.  That being said, if someone is a big drinker and will drink that much, then it would be worth it.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Like you, I don't think I could manage 10 beers a day. (I would'nt remeber much of the druise if I did. 😄 ) I also like water and coffee.

I don't think my wife would drink more than 2 or 3 cocktails a day either.  I'm sure we will be having the odd drink when we get off the ship at the different ports as well. We also have some onboard dollars as well, so we will stick to just buying as we want a dink.

Thanks again

James