Carnival Legend menus

Kreader

On 6/16/2019 at 6:14 AM, djricketts said:

Why aren't these items available when you book? Would greatly assist with pre- planning one's cruise.

Or, alternately at least made available maybe 60-75 days out? They don't change very often and I would think it wouldn't be difficult to show them on your Cruise Manager, with a disclaimer that they can change prior to sailing.

On 6/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, djricketts said:

Why aren't these items available when you book? Would greatly assist with pre- planning one's cruise.

Because things aren’t planned out that far in advance. Menus and activities change all of the time for one reason or another. So even if someone posts the menus or Funtimes from their cruise, that doesn’t mean that they will be the same when you cruise. 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, djricketts said:

Where?Most of the ones I gleamed were too large to print. I like the Carnival ones that give a rough idea of the general port area.

Cruisportconnection.com for starters.  Google maps.  Cruisecrocodile.  Lots of places.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, CruizinKittie40 said:

if anyone still needs to see them, I took pictures every day of our 7-day cruise

On 8/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, ParrotRob said:

Cruisportconnection.com for starters.  Google maps.  Cruisecrocodile.  Lots of places.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, CruizinKittie40 said:

if anyone still needs to see them, I took pictures every day of our 7-day cruise

where could I find them please

3 hours ago, daisymay1960 said:

where could I find them please

Here's the link to my Carnival Legend Facebook Photobook.  All the menus are there, as well as the front page of all the Fun Times leaflets and pictures/videos of the ship

https://www.facebook.com/carla.barnes.127648/media_set?set=a.10162406375250193&type=3

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

Here's the link to my Carnival Legend Facebook Photobook.  All the menus are there, as well as the front page of all the Fun Times leaflets and pictures/videos of the ship

https://www.facebook.com/carla.barnes.127648/media_set?set=a.10162406375250193&type=3

But the $64 question... Did you happen to get a picture of the Steakhouse Brunch menu??? As the Legend is the only ship doing that right now, a copy of that menu is nowhere to be found.  ☹️

Bob

13 hours ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

Thank you

Also  great reminder of our trip to Alaska, especially  Skagway where my husband had a starring role in the theatre production

14 hours ago, xbatt8 said:

But the $64 question... Did you happen to get a picture of the Steakhouse Brunch menu??? As the Legend is the only ship doing that right now, a copy of that menu is nowhere to be found.  ☹️

Bob

No.  I don't understand why anyone would pay for the Steakhouse, personally. I loved the food in the MDR. 

5 hours ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

No.  I don't understand why anyone would pay for the Steakhouse, personally. I loved the food in the MDR. 

I like the food in the MDR as well. But the steakhouse takes it to a whole other level. It’s an additional experience. I also like being on the ship, but I do excursions off the ship for different experiences. 

I also really like the sea day brunch. Great food. But, the thought of trying crab and lobster Benedict in the steakhouse would be worth the price of admission...  😋 

Bob