Recent Visitors to Grand Turk

jc4me

19 minutes ago, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

about how long was the walk there? 

Sorry, I can not answer that. We rented a golf cart that day and went all over the island and stopped at Governors last. So, I seen the way that you would take if you walked and it looked like a simple walk but we haven't tried it.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, mitsugirly said:

Sorry, I can not answer that. We rented a golf cart that day and went all over the island and stopped at Governors last. So, I seen the way that you would take if you walked and it looked like a simple walk but we haven't tried it.

Where do you rent a golf cart and approximately what is the cost?  That sounds like an interesting idea.

1 hour ago, margar said:

Where do you rent a golf cart and approximately what is the cost?  That sounds like an interesting idea.

We rented from a place called Wet Money. I do know these boards talks about there will be several vendors lined up outside the cruise port that you can rent from when in port. I think at the time we rented it was around $80 for the day. You could go online and do a search and see who all has them now and contact them to reserve. We drove the entire island and had a blast. We went up to the lighthouse and seen all the wild donkeys and hit up some of the beaches. Great day and great way to explore the entire island while getting away from the cruise port.

2 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

We rented from a place called Wet Money. I do know these boards talks about there will be several vendors lined up outside the cruise port that you can rent from when in port. I think at the time we rented it was around $80 for the day. You could go online and do a search and see who all has them now and contact them to reserve. We drove the entire island and had a blast. We went up to the lighthouse and seen all the wild donkeys and hit up some of the beaches. Great day and great way to explore the entire island while getting away from the cruise port.

Thanks so much for the additional info, I will check that out.  Sounds like a great way to spend the day!